Transalis at Supply Chain & Logistics Summit 2017, Coventry
Transalis is exhibiting & speaking at the Food & Drink Business Europe, Supply Chain & Logistics Summit 2017, Ricoh Arena, Coventry 7th November.
- Visit our stand O4 by the “Main Stage Supply Chain” in the main exhibition hall
- Attend our presentation on “NextGen Supply Chains” on Tuesday, 7th November 2017 at 10:10 – 10:30, Main Stage, Supply Chain
Transalis will be speaking about The Missing Link in Supply Chain Management or Does the Babel fish used by Arthur Dent in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy provide the answer? with the core message:
- That we need to view supply chains as end-to-end processes across all the participants and stakeholders with 100% digitally connected chains
- That supply chains are not chains at all but complex matrices of buyers, suppliers and service providers
- That optimising part of the chain in isolation usually creates inefficient sub-optimisation throughout the rest of the chain
- That we need to break down the organisational, management and information silos that prevent us managing the supply chain holistically
Transalis enables ‘Smarter, Faster, Better Business’ and connects trading partners digitally across 32 countries worldwide, with 10,000 users, exchanging 40m documents p/a with a £3bn p/a invoice value. That’s over 100k documents per day!
To find out more and to connect with us use your mobile device to access our web app: http://fdsc.transalis.com
See more about the Summit: http://www.foodsupplychainevent.com